Your help today gives youth a better tomorrow.
Full week of access to MTA for a young person who is job hunting.
A backpack and basic school supplies for a first-generation college student.
Fills the Street Outreach pantry for a full week of meals and snacks for youth who are experiencing homelessness.
Cost for tools, supplies and snacks for two youth in the in the six-week Bike Workshop program.
A full semester of mentoring, leadership or empowerment program for a teen who needs a champion and peer support.
A chance for a runaway or homeless youth to get help dealing with their crisis through a two-week stay in our shelter with the goal of reuniting them with their family.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please email Dana True at email@example.com or call us at 615-327-4455
Another way you can directly support our youth is through donating items on our wish list. We update this list regularly as seasons and needs change. List is in order of priority needs (updated 11/27/19)Contact Us
- Sweaters and hoodies
- Black pants, black socks, and black shirts
- Winter hats, gloves, and scarves
- Warm weather shoes
- Rain ponchos
- Back packs
- Small blankets
- Travel-size hand lotion and vaseline
- Chap sticks and lip balms
- Hand warmers
- Tarps and tents
- Apartment start-up items: comforters (twin or full), sheets (twin or full), small kitchen appliances, and cleaning supplies (brooms, trash cans, etc.)