Your help today gives youth a better tomorrow.
A chance for a runaway or homeless youth to get help dealing with their crisis through a two-week stay in our shelter with the goal of reuniting them with their family.
A full semester of mentoring, leadership or empowerment program for a teen who needs a champion and peer support.
Cost for tools, supplies and snacks for two youth in the in the six-week Bike Workshop program.
Fills the Street Outreach pantry for a full week of meals and snacks for youth who are experiencing homelessness.
A backpack and basic school supplies for a first-generation college student.
Full week of access to MTA for a young person who is job hunting.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please email Dana True at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 615-327-4455
Another way you can directly support our youth is through donating items on our wish list. We update this list regularly as seasons and needs change. List is in order of priority needs (updated 7/8/19)Contact Us
- Large Plastic Storage Bins
- Deodorant (M/F)
- $5 or $10 Kroger or Walmart Gift Cards
- $5 gift cards to McDonald’s, Burger King, Sonic, etc.
- Socks! M/F adult sizes, white athletic type
- Underwear, new in package only (men's boxers, size M-XL)
- Shorts, t-shirts, leggings
- Rain ponchos
- Shoes (especially good walking shoes (used are fine))
- Men's jeans
- Pool sticks
- Travel-sized toiletries
- Small/portable kitchen appliances (toaster oven, hot plate, etc.)