Your help today gives youth a better tomorrow.
A chance for a runaway or homeless youth to get help dealing with their crisis through a two-week stay in our shelter with the goal of reuniting them with their family.
A full semester of mentoring, leadership or empowerment program for a teen who needs a champion and peer support.
Cost for tools, supplies and snacks for two youth in the in the six-week Bike Workshop program.
Fills the Street Outreach pantry for a full week of meals and snacks for youth who are experiencing homelessness.
A backpack and basic school supplies for a first-generation college student.
Full week of access to MTA for a young person who is job hunting.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please email Dana True at email@example.com or call us at 615-327-4455
Another way you can directly support our youth is through donating items on our wish list. We update this list regularly as seasons and needs change.Contact Us
- Socks! M/F adult sizes, white athletic type
- Underwear, new in package only (M/F adult sizes, any style)
- Rain ponchos
- $5 gift cards to McDonald’s, Burger King, Sonic, etc.
- Flip flops (for use in the shower)
- Individually wrapped healthy snacks
- Graphing calculators (for college students)
- Deodorant (M/F)
- Combs and brushes