Just Us works to create an empowering and supportive environment for LGBTQI+ youth. Our goal is to help youth build confidence, celebrate their identity, and use their voices to create a culture of acceptance in our communities.
Check out all the ways to get involved!
• Just Us – Weekly meeting at Oasis where LGBTQI+ high school students spend time getting to know each other, do activities, and talk about important topics in their lives (no signups required, just show up!).
• TYME (Trans Youth Meet To Empower) – Monthly meetings at Oasis invite trans youth to come together to develop new friendships, participate in activities, engage in discussions, and explore the complexity of gender identity and gender expression (no signups required, just show up!).
• Students of Stonewall – This group of high school students and college mentors lend their voices and skills for creating positive change for social justice in our communities.
• More To Me (M2M) – M2M is designed for young men of color who identify within the LGBTQ spectrum. We come together to dismantle the cultural stigma associated with race, gender, orientation, and personal well-being.
• Pride Posse – A therapeutic support group for youth in middle school or high school. This is a safe space to talk about gender identity, sexual orientation, and anything else you’re going through.