Just Us works to create an empowering and supportive environment for LGBTQI+ youth. Our goal is to help youth build confidence, celebrate their identity, and use their voices to create a culture of acceptance in our communities.
Check out all the ways to get involved!
• Just Us – Weekly meeting at Oasis where LGBTQI+ high school students spend time getting to know each other, do activities, and talk about important topics in their lives (no signups required, just show up!).
• Becoming Us – A youth empowerment program designed specifically for middle school students who identify within the LGBTQ+ spectrum. Spend time exploring and celebrating identity through team building, service learning, college access, and youth driven enrichment.
• Students of Stonewall – This group of high school students and college mentors lend their voices and skills for creating positive change for social justice in our communities.
• More To Me (M2M) – M2M is designed for young men of color who identify within the LGBTQ spectrum. We come together to dismantle the cultural stigma associated with race, gender, orientation, and personal well-being.
• Pride Posse – A therapeutic support group for youth in middle school or high school. This is a safe space to talk about gender identity, sexual orientation, and anything else you’re going through.