Have you ever wanted to go somewhere and your parent can’t take you? Well, so have lots of other young people like you. Nashville’s WeGo Public Transit can help you get where you need to go. And by being part of the WeGo Public Transit Youth Action Team, you get to help shape the way the system works.
By joining, you will:
• Meet with other youth who care about the same things from all around Middle Tennessee
• Talk with our city’s leaders
• Use your voice to help make the next big change in Nashville’s Transit
• Build new leadership skills to add to your resume/college application
• Receive a paycheck each month for all the work you do
WeGo Public Transit Youth Action team really helps you to find your voice and teaches you how to use it to create change—not only in the transit system, but everywhere else in your life.
How do I join the team?
We usually accept applications in late summer or early fall of every year. Check back for updates. For more information, you can also email the program coordinator Adrianna Carter or call 615-327-4455.