Sometimes life gets in the way of your college and career goals. You might be at a loss for what to do next.
Oasis Transitions helps young people, ages 16–24, find a good job and get on track to achieving your career dreams.
Here are some of ways we can help:
• Find a job that’s right for you
• Enroll in college or a vocational program
• Build a resume and practice interviewing
• Learn how to manage the money you make
• Discover your strengths and career interests
• Create a college and career plan with a caring adult staff
• Get help taking care of personal needs that stand in the way to your success
• Tour colleges and businesses to get a feel for what you like
• Get involved in the community through volunteering
• Build relationships with career mentors
• Develop leadership skills
How do I get involved?
Give us a call at 615-327-4455 to talk with a Transitions staff person to see if you’re eligible for the program. If not, we’ll connect you with some other resources to help.