The REAL program is the place to help you work things out. The program is more than just a “second chance.” It’s an opportunity to leave the past in the past and move forward in the right direction.
In this 13-week program, you will:
• Engage in real talk about dreams, values, relationships, manhood, juvenile justice, and gangs
• Connect with adults you can relate to
• Build leadership skills
• Participate in creative arts
• Work on projects that improve our neighborhoods
• Learn about different careers and colleges through tours and guest speakers
• Spend quality time with family by going on field trips to museums, plays, and concerts
You have a purpose and REAL wants to help you uncover it and help it flourish.