In the TOP club, you have the power to make a real difference in our community while building friendships with other like-minded young people.
As a member of TOP, here’s what you can expect:
• Meet with your group a few days a week during school
• Talk about things like relationships and peer pressure in a safe environment
• Identify needs in our community and ways to make a difference
• Create fun and meaningful service-learning projects
• Participate in afterschool service projects
• Develop a sense of purpose and lots of leadership and life skills
• Have fun and celebrate all your service to the community
How do I join?
Oasis TOP clubs are currently offered at Pearl Cohn HS, Glencliff HS, Lead Academy, Cameron College Prep, and Wright Middle Prep.*
If you’re a student at one of those schools, ask your teachers about joining TOP. You can also contact these Oasis staff members or you call 615-327-4455 for more information.
*Clubs at Glencliff, Cameron, and Wright are called ITOP (International Teen Outreach Program). They are designed for youth who are immigrants or refugees.